Home > Project Management Tools and Template Links
There is a tremendous collection of Project Management Templates available on the web today. Some good, some bad, some ugly. Building off a recent post, On Project Management Template Benchmarking which focused on using online resources to benchmark your own templates and methods, this page will be the repository for online resources and will grow as I come across them. Alternatively if you have come across good online resources to include please drop me a line!
Project Management Templates (and their methods)…
…in Public Organisations
|Queensland Transport Ministry|
|Texas Dept of Info Resources|
|Washington State DIS
|Business Ent. & Regulatory Reform|
…From Blogging PMs
|Phil Wolff Dijest|
- Method – has the method been fully designed?
- Process – are the processes of the method defined?
- Templates – have the PM templates been created? Do they cover the key areas?
- Planning and scoping
- Issue Management
- Change Management
- Quality Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
- Project Closure
- Post Project Implementation Review
- Benefits Realisation
- Tools – have additional tools and templates been created?
– Full Tick indicates sufficient information is present
– Half Tick indicates some information is present however not fully defined.
NOTE: The tick does not provide a qualitative assessment of the Project Management Templates and Methodologies, instead it simply indicated the level of information provided.